Saturday, October 9, 2010

Usually

Usually there are pictures involved with my posts, however this one and the last one doesn't!

Brian and Mariah had their baby boy! Jaxson Elmer Jadwin was born October 1 at 3:13 am. He was a studly 7 lbs 15 oz and 20.5 in long! My dad and I will be visiting them next weekend, so expect pictures from that. They are in Nampa, Idaho.

Monday will be the end of my 1st trimester. It seems like just the other day we found out we were pregnant. But it's quite exciting because from now on, my chub will turn into a pregnant belly! Hopefully no one will wonder, "is she pregnant or chubby?" anymore!

Currently we are searching for grad schools to go to. Any suggestions? Scott is looking for a masters in mechanical engineering. I am looking for a beautiful area that I can start raising our baby!

No comments: