Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The rest of my birthday...

A little late, but. Scott and I went on the canoe/dinner trip the Friday after my birthday. We had lots of fun! The rivers were a too high so we had to go to Rigby River. It was fun though because we got to jump off and go swimming. Scott and I went on a ducky instead of a canoe. It was way fun because we were much closer to the water.

Saturday Mariah had her baby shower here in Rexburg. She got lots and ltos of bibs! Her and Brian went back to Washington and she just had another baby shower there and got lots of goodies! I can't wait for their baby. Boy Jadwin due September 29th

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated-birthday celebration, Laurie. It sounds like you guys had a ball.

P.S. I'm way excited for you to take my mission pics. Thanks!