Thursday, May 20, 2010

Silly Girl Photo Shoot

When: Saturday May 22

Where: Meet at University Village 6pm to start at 6:30
If you want to come over to my place for makeup/hair/accesories early you are welcome! (807)

Why: Because it's that time of year!! I want to continue the tradition of the Silly Girl. It's a bonus that this will count for one of my class assignments. hehehe.

Wear: Your favorite outfit. Wear lots of accessories. Have natural and stunning makeup. If you have accessories  and don't know how to wear them, bring them and I'll help arrange. Also, bring extra to help share the love! If that's not enough, I'm going for these photos as inspiriation:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
So in essence, lots of color, flowers, necklaces, layers, and hottness! Hope to see you there. My number is 360.929.2298, so call if you need anything or have questions.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you don't mind, I shared your link on the Two Silly Girls facebook group page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=142224415510#!/group.php?gid=142224415510

Thanks for keeping the silly going :)

Megan Marie said...

la-la-la-love. can't wait for picturessssss.

Laura said...

How did it go?!