Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April


It's April! Scott and I went to Utah for conference weekend. It was way to short! On Sunday Aunt Maudie, Uncle Gary, Danny & Shannon and their kids, and Kathy and Lee Dawald came to Patty's house. It was so much fun seeing them all again. We haven't seen them since the wedding. The Monday we got back from conference Brian and Mariah moved here. We've been with them ever since. Friday we went dumpster diving and it was great. We didn't get as much as what Brian and Mariah did, but we got enough! But this Thursday Scott and I are moving to our new apartment!! I'm really excited. But sad at the same time because the next day Scott is leaving for a competition in Washington, without me! So I will be in our new apartment all by myself! Sad. But the new semester starts next Monday- such a short break. The weather is finally warming up and we are getting these great spring showers. I can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

Chris J said...

You needed to explain why Scott was under the bridge - I had no idea he was looking for dropped money. He's so resourceful!